Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More about week one

Hey everyone, I was able to get a few more minutes online during my preparation day or as we call it, "P-Day". I've been in Boise my first week and it's been really exciting and fun. Like I mentioned last week, Elder Nelson is my trainer/companion and Elder Keith (from Raleigh, also) has been hanging out with us for this week only. He goes home in two days. We've been doing tons of stuff.

I finally got some pictures to download, so now you can know what all these people I'm talking about look like. I have added them to earlier posts while at the MTC. You can see them below.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the outside sleep last night was a HUGE success and we're doing it again tonight. We're also going to get Mongolian Grill for dinner, which is by far some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life, bar none.

We still go around on bikes a lot, but also drive part of the time. I've found that I really really like biking and I'll probably buy a bike when I get home and get around that way when I go back to Rexburg. It's started cooling off from the 100s it's been in this week, which is nice.

I appreciate all the letters you guys send, as well as the packages I've received. Remember, if you DO decide to send a package, use the US Postal Service so I can get it quicker. Like I always say, I always appreciate mail, whether letters, packages, pictures, postcards or e-mail. I especially have liked the pictures some of you have sent. It's just nice to see faces of my friends!

Anyway, I better bounce, but I'll write again next Tuesday. Until then, take it easy, everyone and have a great week!

- E. Hops

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |