Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pictures - 11/10/09

I received all of these pictures from Elder Hopkins today in an email! I am so excited to share them with you! Captions are courtesy of Mike himself! Enjoy:

The Temple
at about 7 AM, before our session.The temple afterwards
All four of us outside the Temple (L to R: Elder Begg, Ware, Smith and me!)
A shot I took of the snake river off my tag
Shoshone Falls! It's HUGE! It's hard to appreciate without being there
Falls again
Me after conquering IHOP's largest breakfast
The face of victory! (Notice all the plates and A1 and syrups I utilized)
The classic heel click after leaving the Temple
Contemplating how to improve the score (They had an instant replay feature where you can see your last throw...notice the sweetkicks.)
The professional...from 1930
We're glad to see that Elder Hopkins is doing well and enjoying life as usual! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |